- Job Summary:
Ensures the accurate estimation and survey of prospective project requirements. This is accomplished by preparing survey and evaluation reports and discusses details with clients to clarify the project requirements. Also deals with client’s complaints related to the survey.
- Prepares site survey report which will include estimates of manpower, machinery, materials, and consumables.
- Visits location and meets with prospective clients to discuss projects requirements.
- Conducts research on new clients.
- Assists Operations Department in the mobilization of new projects.
- Examines the location with the aim of verifying the project needs.
- Submits survey report to the head of the department for review and approval.
- Submits the quotation prepared by the head of the department to prospective clients.
- Accompanies head of the department for meeting with the prospective client to answer his inquiries and questions.
- Deals with clients complaints relevant to any discrepancy in the needs covered by the survey.
- Assist the sales team to acquire the business from prospective clients.
- Prepare costing for all projects.
- Assist the sales team in preparation of tender quote & delivery of the documents with the tender specification.
3. Educational Qualifications:
- Degree in Civil Engineering
4. Related Work Experience:
- Must have 3 – 5 years’ of related UAE experience
- UAE Driving License mandatory